Brown Pool 2019 Employees
Congratulations on being selected for a seasonal position at Brown Pool for 2019. We are excited for another great season! We look forward to having you work for us and hope you will find the job rewarding.
There will be an Employee Meeting
Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at Brown Pool.
Please plan to attend. The Pool Schedule will be distributed at that meeting.
In order to get you set up on payroll, there are several forms which need completed and returned to the Clerk/Treasurer's office prior to your beginning work. Please read carefully. Click on the applicable links below, print and complete the forms and return them to the Clerk/Treasurer.
- Federal 2019 W4 tax form
- Indiana State 2019 W4 tax form
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Instructions There is nothing to complete on this document. These are detailed instructions that go with Form I-9. Please read carefully before completing Form I-9..
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Pages 1 and 2 are instructions. Third page lists acceptable documents. Form should be completed down to signature line, and signed. Take completed form and documents to Clerk Treasurer.
- Employee Information Street
- Drug and Alcohol Policy and acknowledgement sheet
- Direct Deposit
Employees under the age of 18 (In addition to the above for All Employees):
- Form 896 Application for work permit (INTENTION TO EMPLOY/A1).
You will need to print the forms, complete them and take them and all required documentation to Dawn Speedy in the Town's Clerk/Treasurer's office before you can begin work. Dawn is located on the second floor of Town Hall downtown. Her telephone number is 765-778-7937. The appointment should take no more than 15 minutes.
Lifeguards are required to bring your First Aid, CPR and Lifesaving Certifications to the Pool Summer Employee Meeting on May 11, 2019.
If you have any questions, you can contact Londa Bennett, Pool Manager, at 765-639-1157.